We has a highly experienced team of surgeons who have performed hundreds of laparoscopic surgeries along with conventional surgeries. The main reason behind Laparoscopic surgery is that it has a shorter stay at the hospital and has almost zero complication chances.
The Department of General and Minimal Access Surgery provide modern and state of the art surgical treatment options for patients. The General and Minimal Access Surgery service is manned by an experienced and dedicated team of consultants. The department is committed to providing ethical and evidence based surgical options to our patients. Manav hospital, in its Endeavour to use the latest technology and to provide the best services to its patient believes and stresses on Laparoscopic Surgery, wherever possible.
Services and Treatments Offered
- Trauma surgery and care
- Tumours complete diagnosis and operative treatment for cysts and tumours of the salivary glands, thyroid, parathyroids, adrenals, breast, lipomas and tumours of the abdomen.
- Abdominal surgeries such as Gall Bladder, Appendix, Intestines (open/ laparoscopic surgery)
- All kinds of hernias both by open and by laparoscopic surgery
- Ano rectal diseases abscesses, fistula, fissure and piles. We are performing Stapled hemorrhoidectomy with many benefits to the patient such as minimal blood loss, less pain and early recovery.
- Infective conditions abscesses, and diabetic foot are taken care with good results and early rehabilitation for the patient.
- Diseases of the veins such as varicose veins