Dr. Sharad Gupta is a highly experienced and qualified Orthopedic surgeon of the new generation. Equipped with latest concepts and advances he provides World Class treatment for all bone and joint related problems.
Dr. Sharad Gupta did his Master of Orthopedic Surgery Degree (MS Ortho) from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha, Nagpur. He had a brilliant academic career and was the best out going student of the university; he secured First position in the University Examinations among the candidates in MS Orthopedics and was awarded Chancellor Gold Medal for his academic achievements. He did his MCh Orthopedics Degree from the University of American Institute of Medicine.
Further he did advanced training in Joint Replacements and Adult Joint Reconstructive Surgeries, in form of international and national fellowship trainings at-.
- Mt. Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada, under the guidance of Dr. Allen Gross. This is the biggest centre for Arthroplasty in Canada. World renowned for handling complicated Arthroplasty cases and Revision Arthroplasty cases .
- Johnson and Johnson fellowship in Arthroplasty. .
- Sunshine Hospital, Andhra Pradesh, India. Asia’s second largest center for Arthroplasty surgeries conducting around 3000 surgeries per year.
Dr. Sharad Gupta is an avid academician having presented numerous papers in national and international conferences; he has publications in various international and national journals of repute.
His attention to finer details and excellent patient care makes him favorite amongst his patients.
Currently practicing as Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Manav Hospital he is actively involved in performing joint replacements and hitech traumatology.
- Indian Orthopedic Association:
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty.
- Member of AO Trauma association (Switzerland) , having completed the introduction and basic courses.
- SICOT ( International Society Of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology)
- Indian Medical Association
- Delhi Orthopedic Association.
- Uttar Pradesh Orthopedic Association
- Ghaziabad Orthopedic Club
- Small incision (minimal invasive) high flex Joint Replacement Surgery for knees and hips.
- Revision replacements for Hips and Knees
- Key hole (arthroscopy) surgery for knee, shoulder.
- Arthritis, knee pain, shoulder pain and stiffness, ankle pain, elbow pain etc.
- Complex fracture cases.
- Treatment of Club Foot in children through stitch less surgery.
- All types of other complex bone and spine related problems.