About Dr. Harish Gupta
Dr. Harish Gupta, born in Mathura district, early schooling in Military School Bareilly and Ghaziabad, has a carrier span of over 42 years in the field of ophthalmology. He is the first ophthalmologist to start advanced eye care in the field of ophthalmology in Ghaziabad and NCR.
After completing his post graduation from the prestigious King George Medical College he started his practice in Ghaziabad and over the period of 35 years he has been serving excellent and world class care to his patients.
Dr. Harish Gupta is the founder and managing director of Manav Multispeciality Hospital, which is unit of Shubham Hospital and Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. in Ghaziabad, U.P.
Dr. Harish Gupta is a consultant ophthalmologist who has been in private practice since 1979. He specializes in treating cataracts, glaucoma, squints, and other eye conditions. He has conducted over 80,000 procedures and is still active in his field.
Among Dr. Harish Gupta's many accomplishments are his roles as a Member of the Executive Committee, an Organizing Secretary for the 2004 National CME on "Latest Trends in Ophthalmology" in Ghaziabad, an Organizing Secretary for the 2005 42nd UPSOS Conference in Ghaziabad, President of UPSOS in 2009 (with the first mid-term conference taking place in Ayodhya), an Organizing Chairman for the 2010 National CME Numerous talks at UPSOS conferences; acting as chair for AIOS, UPSOS, and DOS meetings, and Awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award by the UP State Ophthalmological Society.
- MBBS - 1973, King Georges Medical College, Lucknow.
- M.S. Ophthalmology -1977, King Georges Medical College, Lucknow.
“He has a wide patient base and his patients have immense trust in him some spanning over three decades. He is very active in academics in ophthalmology.”
- Past President Of Uttar Pradesh State Ophthalmic Society (UPSOS).
- Was the pioneer in starting Ghaziabad Ophthalmic Society.
- Has chaired many sessions as chairman in various state conferences.
- Has presented many papers and presentations in national and international conferences.
- Largest number of surgeries done by any Ophthalmologist in Ghaziabad ranging over 80,000 surgeries with pristine results.
- Pioneer in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Squint correction surgeries with 100% results.
- Currently Senior Consultant and Director of Manav Hospitals Ghaziabad at Kavi Nagar, Indirapuram and Maliwara.
- Speciality - Consultant eye surgeon as Cataract, Glaucoma, Squint and Oculoplastic Surgeon
- Degrees - MBBS, M.S. Ophthalmology
- Areas of Expertise - Ophthalmology, Eye Surgeon
- Office - Manav Hospital, Ghaziabad