About Dr. Malvika Gupta
At Manav Hospital, Dr. Malvika Gupta oversees the pediatric and general ophthalmology departments. She is an expert at treating glaucoma, cataracts, and a number of other eye problems. She especially enjoys taking care of the eye health of young patients.
Her main goal is to help kids with vision problems and figure out if they have any refractive problems. She has successfully coordinated several corporate eye camps with various charitable organizations.
Since 2012, she has been engaged at Manav Hospital, where she developed a passion for the Contoura vision Lasik surgery. Over the past 10 years, she has helped thousands of children and adults with serious eye problems get better.
- MBBS - 1999, Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra.
- DOMS - 1999, MGM Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
“Her primary goal is to assist children with vision problems and to determine whether they have refractive errors. She has successfully coordinated a number of corporate eye camps in collaboration with various charitable organisations.”
- Speciality - Pediatric and General Ophthalmology
- Degrees - MBBS, DOMS
- Areas of Expertise - Pediatrics Ophthalmology
- Office - Manav Hospital, Ghaziabad