About Dr. Sharad Gupta
Orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Sharad Gupta has extensive training and expertise. Using cutting-edge research and techniques, he treats patients worldwide who are experiencing issues with their bones and joints and claims to provide "world-class" care.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha in Nagpur is where Dr. Sharad Gupta earned his Master of Orthopedic Surgery (MS Ortho) degree. He excelled academically and graduated as the university's top student, earning first place among MS Orthopedics applicants and the Chancellor's Gold Medal for his efforts.
Further he did advanced training in Joint Replacements and Adult Joint Reconstructive Surgeries, in form of international and national fellowship trainings at:
• Mt. Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada, under the guidance of Dr. Allen Gross. This is the biggest centre for Arthroplasty in Canada. World renowned for handling complicated Arthroplasty cases and Revision Arthroplasty cases.
• Johnson and Johnson fellowship in Arthroplasty at Sunshine Hospital, Andhra Pradesh, India. Asia’s second largest center for Arthroplasty surgeries conducting around 3000 surgeries per year.
He is an Orthopedic and Arthroplasty consultant at Manav Hospital and Research Center, Manipal Hospital, Yashoda Hospital, Sarvodaya Hospital, Sarvodaya Trauma Center and Vrandavan Hospital, Ghaziabad.
He is an expert in difficult fractures, keyhole (arthroscopy) surgery for the knee and shoulder, arthritis, knee pain, shoulder pain and stiffness, ankle pain, elbow pain, etc., and high-flex joint replacement surgery for the hip and knee.
- MBBS - 2002, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- M.S (Ortho) - 2012, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College , Wardha
- FJRS - 2014, Sunshine Hospital, Hyderabad
- Fellowship Arthroplasty and adult Reconstruction - 2014, Mt Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada
“Dr. Sharad Gupta is an enthusiastic academician who has presented numerous papers at national and international conferences and has publications in reputable international and national journals.”
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Arthoplasty Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty.
- Member of AO Trauma association (Switzerland).
- SICOT ( International Society Of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology)
- Indian Medical Association
- Delhi Orthopedic Association.
- Uttar Pradesh Orthopedic Association
- Ghaziabad Orthopedic Club
- Small incision (minimal invasive) high flex Joint Replacement Surgery for knees and hips.
- Revision replacements for Hips and Knees
- Key hole (arthroscopy) surgery for knee, shoulder.
- Arthritis, knee pain, shoulder pain and stiffness, ankle pain, elbow pain etc.
- Complex fracture cases.
- Treatment of Club Foot in children through stitch less surgery.
- All types of other complex bone and spine related problems.
- Speciality - Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Surgeries.
- Degrees - MBBS. M.S (Ortho). FJRS, Fellowship Arthroplasty and Adult Reconstruction
- Areas of Expertise - Orthopaedics
- Office - Manav Hospital, Ghaziabad