About Dr. Rajat Gupta
Dr. Rajat Gupta did his MBBS and M.S. in Ophthalmology from Mumbai and his fellowship in cornea and refractive surgery from New Delhi.
During his residency, he did hundreds of successful cataract surgeries and did well in all areas of Ophthalmology. He specializes in cornea transplantation and Conoura vision Lasik for myopia, hypermetropia, and astigmatism.
Dr. Rajat Gupta's area of expertise is bladeless Femto Laser Cataract Surgery and MICS surgery with the best lenses in the world to correct far, intermediate, and close vision after cataract surgery so that patients don't need glasses for a wide range of vision. He has performed over 3000 Contoura vision Lasik operations. Equal ICL operations and excels in spectacle removal surgery.
Dr. Rajat Gupta has performed over 40000 topical MICS cataract procedures at Manav Hospital Ghaziabad without a painful injection. Bausch and Lomb have placed Dr. Rajat Gupta on a panel to teach other doctors and eye care professionals about cataract.
- MBBS - 2006, MIMER Medical College, Nashik University, Maharashtra.
- MS (Ophthalmology) - 2010, MGM Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Fellowship in Cornea - 2012, Venu Eye Institute, New Delhi.
- Fellowship in Lasik and refractive surgery - 2014, New Vision Laser Centre, Vadodra, Gujarat.
- Fellowship in DALK / DSEK Surgery - 2018, Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, Telangana.
“He has been extensively trained in Cornea Transplantation Surgeries and in Contoura Vision Lasik Surgeries for removal of spectacle in cases of myopia, hypermetropia and astigmatism.”
- Speciality - Cornea Transplantation Surgeries and Lasik Surgeries for spectacle removal
- Degrees - MBBS, MS (Opthamology), Fellowship in Cornea, Lasik and refractive surgery, DALK / DSEK Surgery.
- Areas of Expertise - Opthamology, Lasik Surgeries
- Office - Manav Hospital, Ghaziabad